Tuesday, April 18

Let's have a fresh start, right ?



I know it has been a long time I don't write here. If you have been following my blog since I started blogging, which was in the year 2010, I think. You'll probably notice that I have deleted many of my entry. I deleted them because I think I need to be a little bit professional. The title of my entry when I first started blogging WaS LiKe ThIs. I need you to know, I was 11 at that time and I thought ThAt WaS CoOl. Yea now, I grow up but still not mature enough.

I am actually having a short vacation from studying. I did noting during this 4 months. Except, learning how to drive and ride. I have a driving license now. But, I just notice that I need to do something to make up my life. Not really actually. I start using Twitter again, blogging, jogging, cycling, taking pictures of nature, and now I am working on a string bag which I have planned it last year. I see the progress. Hope I can show the product to you guys before I get busy again.

About this blog, I am thinking about giving something new to my readers. I want to share about things I read, watch, eat, and maybe the places I go. It's like give a review. Also, maybe I will share to you things I made. You know, I like DIY-ing. The thing is I am a such lazy person. Having things to do in mind but never get it done. That is what I'm saying about to make up my life. I don't know how to wrap this entry.  Guys, if you are having a bad day, relax. I am really sure it is not a bad life. Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment